Our One-way oil is low in viscosity with tenacious properties so that the lubricant stays within the roller bearing. Our oil has proven to stay put during washout weather conditions eradicating slippage within the system. This allows you to have full confidence in your car during every on-power corner exit.
- Degrease the one-way with brake cleaner and tissue paper.
- Apply a few drops to the rollers in the one-way.
- Insert the outdrives and rotate the internal bearings.
- Remove the outdrives and add a few more drops.
- Insert the outdrives and fit the freshly serviced one-way to your chassis.
Recommended for use on low speed one-ways.