Designed for 1/8 & 1/10 on-road nitro engines – but working with most current centrifugal-axial clutches – the HUDY Clutch Tool allows you to easily mount/dismount the clutch spring preload collar and make fine preload adjustments.
For mounting, insert the preload adjusting collar into the tool, press onto the spring, and then start threading it onto the clutch nut. Dismounting is done in the reverse order. For preload adjustment, place the tool over the collar and tighten or loosen the collar.
Part of the all-new “25 years anniversary” limited edition Exclusive Tool Line, the HUDY Clutch Tool is made from super-lightweight CNC-machined Swiss 7075 T6 aluminum with HUDY trademark diamond pattern surface for unsurpassed grip. Small, stylish, smart.
- Easily mounting/dismounting of clutch spring preload collar
- Fine preload adjustment
- Fits most modern centrifugal-axial clutches
- Super-lightweight CNC-machined Swiss 7075 T6 aluminum
- HUDY trademark diamond pattern surface for unsurpassed grip
- Part of the all-new “25 years anniversary” limited edition Exclusive Tool Line